Weekes Law is committed to protecting the privacy of our visitors. In order to provide a safe, secure experience, we will make every effort to ensure that the information you give us remains private, and is used only for the purposes described below.
This web site provides forms to request information and contact from our attorneys at Weekes Law. These forms require visitors to provide contact and other personal information, including your name, phone number, email address, family size, household income, and in some cases additional information. We use this information to contact visitors and for assessing the contact’s qualifications for vaious legal solutions.
Examples of scenarios where our visitors provide their personal information include, but may not be limited to:
- > Emailing, calling or communicating with the lawyer or law firm.
- > Posting a question or comment through the site such as commenting on a blog post.
- > Requesting inclusion in an email or other mailing list.
- > Logging in to the site, thus requiring a user name and/or password.
- > Any other business-related reason.
We also collect non-personal information about each visitor of our site, such as which areas of the site are visited most often and what services are most valued. This aggregated and anonymous data helps us determine how we can create a better overall experience for our visitors. We may share this aggregated, anonymous information with our partners, so that they too may understand how to best serve our visitors.
The attorney or firm provides you the opportunity to agree or decline to give your personal information via the Internet. The attorney or firm will inform you of the purpose for the collection and does not intend to transfer your personal information to third parties without your consent, except under the limited conditions described under the discussion entitled “Information Sharing and Disclosure” below. If you choose to provide us with your personal information, we may transfer that information, within the law firm or to a third party provider as necessary.
- > Weekes Law may use the information and data we collect for auditing, research and analysis to operate and improve our technologies and services.
- > We reserve the right to share aggregated non-personal information with third parties outside of Weekes Law.
- > We also reserve the right to share information with third parties in limited circumstances, including when complying with legal process, preventing fraud or imminent harm, and ensuring the security of our network and services.
Domain Information Collection
The lawyer or firm may collect domain information to enable us to analyze how our visitors use this site. This data enables us to become more familiar with which people visit our site, how often they visit, and what parts of the site they visit most often. The attorney or firm uses this information to improve its Web-based offerings. This information is collected automatically and requires no action on your part.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Your personal information is never shared outside the attorney or firm without your permission, except under the following conditions:
- > You consent to the sharing of your information to a third party service provider working on our behalf to serve you.
- > You require us to provide you with a product or service.
- > The attorney or firm will also disclose your personal information, if required to do so by law, or in urgent circumstances, to protect personal safety, the public or our sites.
Protecting the Privacy of Children
Children under 18 years old are not the target audience of our website. To protect their privacy, the attorney or firm prohibits solicitation of personal information from children.
Links to Third Party Sites
This site contains links to other sites on the internet. The attorney or firm does not share your personal information with those websites and is not responsible for their privacy practices. We encourage you to learn about the privacy policies of those companies.
The attorney or firm reserves the right to change, modify, or update this policy at any time without notice. Any substantial changes in the way we use your personal information will be posted on this site. If you have questions, concerns, would like to be removed from any information disclosure to third parties, or want to stop receiving emails from us, email us at email@example.com.
For more information or to schedule a consultation, please complete our Evaluation Form today!
Utah Attorneys Weekes Law – Welcome
Weekes Law was organized to provide exceptional legal services to consumers and small businesses. You will quickly notice that our firm is different from other firms. Unlike other consumer law firms we are not general practitioners; we don’t take any case that walks in the door. Instead, we intentionally limit our practice to areas in which we have developed extensive in-depth experience and knowledge. Our Utah attorneys are dedicated to providing personal attention to every client and to adapt to the unique needs of every case. Because we know that your legal needs are important, we treat your matter as if it were our own.
We represent businesses and individuals in a myriad of legal settings and jurisdictions including State and Federal Courts all over the state of Utah including Wasatch, Utah, Salt Lake, Summit, Davis, Weber, Washington and Uintah counties.
Salt Lake Office
West Jordan, Utah 84088
Utah County Office
Lehi, Utah 84043